Thursday, October 20, 2011

October Blog Hop Winner-Laura

Laura Bastian is one very lucky lady. 
She entered my blog hop for September and then again in October. 
Now, I'm a terrible procrastinator so I hadn't mailed off her September prize (Identity red nail polish and lipstick to match the cover of my book.) 
I thought to myself, well, I've waited this long, 
I guess I can wait until after this contest is over, you know, 
just in case Laura wins again. 

So on Sunday, I went to Random.org--did a random number generator and VOILA!!! Laura's number came up again. 

Perfect, I thought. 

So I mailed her the nail polish, 
the lipstick and the fabulous sunglasses on Tuesday. 
They arrived today. 

She took a picture and emailed it to me. 
So, may I introduce, 
the very lovely, 
charming 
and very similar looking Savannah,
Ms. Laura Bastian!

Oh, and did I mention, she ordered a copy of my book!

Thanks for everyone who participated. 

It's so much fun to get new followers.
And fun to see comments from my "old" followers as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment