Monday, October 31, 2011

NaNoWriMo-SAY WHAT??

What in the world is NaNoWriMo???
National Novel Writing Month! Are you in? A whole book in one month??? Impossible you say? Hard maybe, but not impossible. You only have to write 1666 words per day for 30 days. You can do it! I can do it! Click here to sign up to participate, or just get more information. 

If you read my novel, Identity, then I'm sure you're dying to know what happened to certain characters I left dangling at the end. 

That's the book I'm going to start tomorrow. I'm calling it Silhouette
http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-401596/stock-vector-silhouette-face.html
If you like the idea of mistaken identities, then you'll love my newest novel as well. Check out my profile on Facebook. I'll be adding my favorite sentences at the end of each day and update you on my progress. 

Wish me luck, wish me fortitude, and tell my muse she will find me hard at work this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment