1. Soulfire edited and submitted. You can read about it here.
2. My son his wife and five children moved in with us.
4. My baby girl got married.
5. My seventeen year old son got his driver's license.
So you can see, it's been rather crazy at my house!
I don't have any New Year's Resolution, because those are something most people abandon by February. Instead, I like to set goals. This year I'm blogging about my writing goals. Maybe that will keep me more accountable!
So here they are:
1. Publish 1-2 books this year
2. Finish 3 novels (I'm almost finished with 2 of them)
3. Read 1 book per week.
Which do you prefer--resolutions or goals? What are your goals for the year?